Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Poker Anyone?






I am going to attempt to organize a second poker tournament. This one will be a small buy-in with a bonus, added by us! YAY US!!

What I am looking for is some feedback on times that work. I am thinking of a Sunday afternoon game my time, which would be about 0800 UTC.

Please comment in the blog comments with your thoughts and ideas. I will work with Seals with Clubs again to secure a table, as Freemoney has been great to deal with! :) Thanks Seals!! xo

6 comments :

  1. I'm down

    - AKCoinDigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Digger! :) That time work for you then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in ! but is it 8PM or 8AM ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime works for me. -martini

    ReplyDelete
  5. She meant 0000 UTC. She took 8 hours off 4pm when she should have added them on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone here won a poker jackpot? I’m no expert but my bitcoin poker earnings at betcoin.tm seem pretty good. I started betting with minimum bet of 0.001BTC then and now, I got a surprising amount of 35BTC after several bets. I’m afraid, I might lose big time next time. Well, that’s gamble—you win and lose.

    ReplyDelete