Wednesday 15 January 2014

Just-Doges!





I think it's about time that I wrote a blog post that features the Doge-Dice chat. I have done many early posts with quotes and news having to do with Just-Dice and it seems unfair that I ignore the doges. 

If only I spoke better doge. If anyone would like to send a translation please feel free and I will include it on this post. I know there are supposed to be lot's of such and much and maybe some love, but I can't get it straight.

I keep hearing people on chat talking about getting a Shiba Inu. Of course, most of you are joking, but f
or those of you who think you might actually want one of these 'adorable' little dogs, here are some things you should know about  the Shiba Inu. 

If you don't want to deal with...
  • Massive destructiveness when bored or left alone too much
  • Excessive suspiciousness when not socialized enough
  • Aggression toward other dogs and cats -- strong chasing instincts
  • Containment difficulties and preventing escape attempts
  • Running away, oblivious to your calls, when an interesting sight or scent catches his attention
  • Strong-willed mind of his own, requiring a confident owner who can take charge
  • Heavy shedding
A Shiba Inu may not be right for you.

(stolen from some shiba site)





I am up later than usual, so caught this little gem on chat.

00:45:16 (1152) <AKCoinDigger> My technique is 50% martingale, 30% key mashing and %20 yolo

If that's not a sure win strategy, I don't know what is. Here's proof!







And then of course there was this


00:44:37 (53845) <wafflesauce> I wonder how many hashes can be made with a quantum computer
00:44:58 (53845) <wafflesauce> probably fork the chain

Of course we all know who the true chain-forker around here is.




2 comments :