Monday 2 December 2013

Snow vs Rain ...







Merry Christmas and a Haaaaaappy New year!!!
My Guess is: 1402   My user id is: 290611

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good dice!
Guess: $1500   id: 147111   User: ideit



In the beauty of the season, In the joy of Christmas Day, May you find a special meaning that brings happiness your way.Price prediction - 1070$  olaf1012 (228478)


"Well maple syrup and snow's what they export 
They treat curling just like it's a real sport" -Canadian Idiot (Weird Al Yankovic)
Happy Holidays, even though you're Canadian 
On December twenty-fifth, one bitcoin will be  ($1361)  38648 - Mesmerizing


Happy holidays to all and to all a good night!
My Guess is:  $1360  My User ID is:  173784-DiceFox


Hello Just-Dicers (where it's just dice and the dice are just)!  My name's HarleyQuinn, and I hardly win)!
I just want to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and I hope to see some big winnings from you! Hopefully it doesn't snow too bad... I wouldn't mind seeing some rain though ;)
Of course, drive safe, and don't get drunk and go driving - you're bound to lose eventually. :O
As for my guess... I think Bitcoin will be at... 1521  id: 288636


No comments :

Post a Comment