Monday 18 November 2013

Dafuk is this?

Doesn't this just warm your frozen lil Grinch hearts? Congrats, Dafuk!

Story:
Well its a quite simple story really. My whole goal was to turn the $12 worth of bitcoins I had into $400 so that I could buy the Playstation 4. I promised myself that once i got to $400 i would stop (even though it's always hard to stop, haha) but after many risky bets and getting very lucky I managed to get enough to buy a PS4 and a game! All by starting with $12 worth, so it is possible as long as you take risky bets all along the way.

-Dafuk

This is the chart Dafuk built:



This is the PS4 Dafuk bought:


Oh yah, and what about the price of BTC, eh??

3 comments :

  1. How to get bet history file "199287.dat" from just-dice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email support at doog.justdice@gmail.com and request the file :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the kind of marketing that we need :) Share some more success stories from our players!

    ReplyDelete