Sunday 24 November 2013

Allahu Akbar





Happy Festivus All, 
May you all be well ... and the snails be too .... (but why snails? I'm still askin') love you all, keep gamblin', investin', chatin'. 
love dave.
Guess: $832usd/btc    UserID: 148826




Wishing you all the happiness of the season and peace and prosperity in the new year! Although i lost quite a bit at your site, i adore the community and atmosphere which makes up for it every day. Happy holidays!!! :o)
(154830) thorle
984.35$



Hello, discovered just-dice in October, 
I can remember when I woke up in the morning and had a look in the chat.
it was the time when Jax gambled. really exciting,but i had to go to school and luckily we had to do something on the pc.
so i could follow the insane bets. really thrilling and the people in chat are so friendly.
I wish everyone happy holidays and Christmas! 
profit might go over 9000...
I am optimistic, my guess is:
1300$/btc
ID: 203358   name: vegeta


Merry Christmas & Happy Gambling
Risk It For A Biscuit!
$1337 USD
Alexis (108959)











No comments :

Post a Comment